Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's a B...

It's a BABY GIRL!
We had the "big" ultrasound today! What a blessing it was to see all of those little body parts and get a peak at the growth of our baby..... girl!
When I woke up this morning I knew I would be posting later in the day about the ultrasound and the baby's sex. I had decided the title to my post would be
"my three sons" I really thought we would learn a boy is on the way, we were so surprised to hear "it looks like a GIRL!" I'll go back in 4 - 6 weeks for another check so I'm not painting the nursery or going on a huge shopping spree... but in little ways I will begin preparing for a daughter.
Merit has not been shy about telling people how badly he wants a sister, so his excitement is very evident~! We are so thankful that the baby looked healthy and the growth looked good on the ultrasound. Seeing her move and squirm was a JOY! She has adorable feet. And her profile was precious. God is so good.

11 comments:

Katie said...

I am just smiling from ear to ear for you...first a HEALTHY baby (thank you God) and second, a sweet little girl after two boys. You are going to LOVE it!!! Wow, I'm just so excited for you, congratulations Michele, Vance, Merit and Willem!!!
Love,
The Allred Fam

April said...

Praise be! A little girl to love and spoil...what a blessing!

Natasha said...

I am so excited to see you guys with a little girl! After having two wild and crazy boys a little girl will be so fun to watch grow! Blessing to your family, can't wait to see you guys soon.

Tami said...

Awwww....I am so excited for all of you Michele!!! A LITTLE GIRL!!! Yahoo!! Well, you can tell that is what I hoped you would have. Praise the Lord for your new little bundle to be!!

Love and hugs~T

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news! Congrats to you!

Kelley Gubler said...

Congratulations! It is so much more fun to shop for girl clothes than boys. oh, the options! She will be lucky to have 2 big bro. to protect her!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! A girl! That is AWESOME!!! Merit & Will are going to have sooo much fun! Congratulations Michele!

~The White family~ said...

Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun and so different from a boy! I am so excited that you get to experience a little girl! Lots of hugs for you!!!

Amy said...

What a Blessing!! I'm soooo excited for you!! I will tell ya, those little girls are head strong and a lot of work....but worth every minute!! Awesome!!

Daphine said...

Awwww! Congrats to you! I am SO excited for you friend! Now you'll have a little girl to spoil rotten like the rest of us. lol!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am getting my first niece in a few months after having two nephews so it's a whole new world for us too. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...