Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bargain Town Junk, I mean treasures




Friday afternoon at Bargain Town left Merit, Willem and myself all smiling. The boys each got their free toy plus we found a Nascar still in the package for $1. I bought these fun glass pieces that will act as vases and the two aged, weathered terra cotta pots... herbs will be planted in those soon. For $3.23 we had all sorts of treasures!
I am playing around with Blogger, wanting my pictures to appear larger, but not wanting to get rid of the fun stuff on my sidebar... what I am ending up with is kind of weird. My sidebar stuff appears at the bottom of my blog... hmmm.


4 comments:

Daphine said...

Great treasures!!! Maybe it's time I paid our Bargain Town a visit!

I would like my photos to appear larger too....but, I can't seem to figure it out. To be quite honest, I haven't spent much time trying...I do good just getting a post done once or twice a week at the moment. lol!

Have a great week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Great finds!

April said...

You did great with your finds, Michele! As far as understanding how to get your photos to appear larger without moving your sidebar "stuff" down to the bottom, I haven't a clue! I am so computer illiterate, it's not even funny!

Maria said...

What great finds! I need to go when I have a little more time to really browse. :)

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...