Monday, June 1, 2009

Lovin' the Outdoors!

What a weekend! Yard saling with Marie - gotta love a bargain... and then a quiet, relaxing lunch on the deck of Michael's restaurant. I so enjoyed that.
Lots of family time spent outdoors. Vance BBQ'd some delicious food and it is so fun having dinner at the picnic table. Merit is having a blast riding the four wheeler. Willem is up for a hike any time of day... and both boys are enjoying cooling off with the slip and slide.
I took a walk yesterday morning without children or dogs -- but WITH my camera. This is something I don't do very often, but I enjoy it every now and then because I can "sneak up"" on wildlife and get some good shots... I also seem to really soak up the colors and beauty around me. There are so many wildflowers in bloom right now. So I had to get some shots of them.
I also forced myself to study just a little this weekend. When the weather is gorgeous and the kids just want to run and play it is soo hard! But I HAVE to stick with it! Next weekend, I will try to plan very little but will carve out half a day for writing and typing papers.



































8 comments:

theSNAPsisters said...

Beautiful pics! WOW a girl. fun

Mindy K said...

I love that some of my family visits your site.
A great photographer always appreciates another great photographer. Fun!

April said...

Isn't summertime just the best for memory making? Great picture, Michele!

Maria said...

What fun! Those garage sales are in full swing. I was so tempted to do that on Sat. Summer is great...and the weather has been perfect...what great flower pics!

Tami said...

Gorgeous pictures Michele!!

Hugs~T

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I enjoy eating outside too!

Natasha said...

OH Lane is so jealous about that 4 wheeler! That looks like great fun to him!

Sheri, RN said...

Beautiful pictures!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...