Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fun


Yesterday and today have been fun days. The weather is beautiful. We had our friends the Wests over this morning. Emma, Molly, Merit and Will played outside the whole time, wonderful time with friends. We have all sorts of wildflowers growing on our property. Lilacs are blooming... I have found some fun thriftin' goodies. Fun stuff. And as you can tell by the first picture, I am growing! And this is fun! I feel good. I am still comfortable, so I need to enjoy that!
I am plugging away at my classes s-l-o-w-l-y!
Our family is loving weekends together and the weather is supposed to be great this weekend.
Merit is enjoying the last 20 or so days of kindergarten! This has been SUCH a fun year for him.

Bargain Town is a place I love to stop once or twice a month. To call it a thrift store would be a compliment... it is a little more like a dump... oh I hope the owners of Bargain Town don't know I have a blog. Maybe it is just a junk store. ? Our lilacs are blooming and I seem to want a vase full in nearly every room of our house so I like to go to Bargain Town for old vases, pots, or in search for dishes that can be used as vases. The boys and I went there today after school and found several goodies!









Check out this cute basket with a fun liner. My friend Maria gave this to me. She MADE the liner for the basket. I love it. I bought the little bird painting at Goodwill for 99 cents, found the rug and large basket with hinged lid at Grocery Outlet. I bought the chair years ago at Goodwill and the chair pad at IKEA --- fun little additions to add some fun and flare to my dining room.













Willem -- Will is ALWAYS up for a hike. And imaginative exploration. :) He is not, however, always up for having his picture taken!

Have a wonderful Friday and a fun weekend! I'll be back soon...











9 comments:

Unknown said...

You look absolutely beautiful!

Daphine said...

Oh girl! You look amazing! WOW! Seriously, you do! We have a Bargain Town here too! My grandma used to LOVE shopping there!

Have a great weekend!

Tami said...

Aww...Michele you are so adorable!!

Have a beautiful weekend!
Hugs~T

Anonymous said...

You look great!

I love all of your finds.

I hope that you have a great weekend!

Katie said...

Michele! You look darling pregnant :) Great pictures too...love your new finds, as always! Have a wonderful weekend with warm weather (finally!!!)

Natasha said...

You look so great, pregnant bellies are so cute, wouldn't you agree? :) Bargain Town is the ultimate Junkin' hot spot! I love your little space in the dining room. The wild flowers and lilacs are so fun to put in the house. Enjoy your weekend.

Lesha said...

You look great! It has been way too long since I have seen you. I am glad you are getting some pregnancy shots of yourself in your busy life. College student, wife, mom, phographer, bargain shopper, and just growing a baby in your tummy. Did I miss anything? Oh, yes, wonderful sister! Hope you have a good weekend. Lesha

Mindy K said...

You are one HOT Mama! Too cute! I can't wait to meet the little darling. Keep up the good work Michele! We love you guys.

Maria said...

You look so good with your cute belly. I always love the wildflower pics you post.

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...