Monday, May 25, 2009

Willem, loving the outdoors
What a beautiful weekend we have had. Vance and I worked out in the yard a little, everything is so green and beautiful. We enjoyed visiting with Grandma Kris and swimming in her pool! We went to the Ephrata Races Saturday night, Merit is SUCH a race car fan! We ended the weekend with a wonderful BBQ at Mitch and Marilyn's with awesome friends... it couldn't have been a better ending to a nice weekend.

Ducks and Geese at the Molitors


Slip and slide FUN!



Marilyn and Sammy




Vance and Will working outdoors.





6 comments:

Van said...

Life around your home seems so peaceful - never visited the Northwest. Gotta' get there some day.

April said...

Beautiful pictures, Michele...so happy that you enjoyed such a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I am glad that you guys had a terrific weekend!

Maria said...

looks like a very fun weekend! Sorry we missed the barbque at Molitors.

Julie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog... how exciting you find out today about the sex of your little one :) I would love another, but my husband says two boys are enough. *sigh* What a fun day for you!

Unknown said...

How fun! Glad you guys had a great weekend!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...