Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gardening... what do you love to grow? This tomatoe start picture (compliments of BHG) caught my eye. I want to go galvanized in my kitchen with some herbs. I love growing herbs. Last year I had Basil that went crazy and I loved using it for spaghetti and other sauces. {photoBHG}
Vance and Will... we went on a hike last weekend. Willem is a climber. He is adventurous and likes to climb the basalt. I had to take this sweet pic of the father and son conversing.

I have a Dr appt this afternoon. I am 18 weeks along. This pregnancy is a blessing and this baby is already so sweet to me! I'll try to post a pregnancy picture soon... I am growing!

5 comments:

April said...

Your pictures are always so refreshing! Glad to hear that your pregnancy is plugging right along...can't wait for pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am attempting to grow a tomato plant this year. I have never tried my hand at vegetables before. So we shall see how it turns out.

Glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well.

Alisa said...

This year we are growing tomatoes (Big Boys- my favorite!, yellow cherry), sweet peppers, and attempting strawberries.:) I also put my herbs in my kitchen window this year b/c when I put them outside the sweet little bunnies had a feast.:) I have Basil, Thyme, Dill and Italian Parsley-- all ones I LOVE to cook with. I also have an adorable Rosemary tree that I'm in love with. My hubby got it for me at Lowes. You have to check them out; they are great.:)

I haven't see you in so long and I just know you look SOO cute. You need to come over for coffee. How did your appt. go?

Maria said...

wow!...I was going to say your tomatoes are doing amazing. Fresh herbs...mmmmmmm! I am hoping my garden does well this year, but as I mentioned before...gardening is a learned skill, and I am still learning :)

Natasha said...

Oh I love the picture of the tomato starts. As you know that's my "thing." Some day I will have room for a garden again. I love this time of year and planning what to plant! Can't wait to see another preggo picture!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...