Thursday, May 21, 2009

ROOM TO RUN!

Loving Room to RUN!
Vance, the boys and I just got home after spending two and half days in Seattle. Vance had meetings while the boys and I played. I love Seattle. I am glad we don't live their because the traffic and "crowds" aren't really our thing... but what a fun city to visit! We swam in the hotel pool a ton! That was a treat. I took the boys to Chuck E Cheese's yesterday -- oh what fun we had there! And going on a weekday while most kids are in school was a bonus. I also tried to fit a little shopping in... Merit was cooperative. Willem was a wild, loud three year old boy!! Trying to do SouthCenter Mall with Willem was something I will probably never forget! Keeping him quiet at 7 or 8 am in our hotel room so we wouldn't wake our "neighbors" was also a bit challenging!
I quickly became very thankful that at home we all have a lot of room to run! From gardening to fishing to hiking to camping in our little cabin, these energetic boys get some good running time and outdoor exploring.





2 comments:

Natasha said...

Glad you guys had a good trip. A little room to run for little boys is such a great thing! Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I prefer a more country setting too!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...