Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Saturday

Breakfast Pear Parfait
Serve yourself 1/2 cup plain oat cereal and 1/2 cup honey oat cereal. Top mixture with 1/2 cup pared and diced pears and 1/2 cup lowfat yogurt.
As you know, I love making cards.
some of my cards are great for including a recipe inside, thanking someone for dinner or to invite someone over for
coffee time or a meal
I will be listing a few more "food cards" on my etsy account next week
Will you pray today for this sweet baby girl? Adeline has had some feeding and growth problems and is currently recovering from surgery in Spokane. She is happy beautiful baby girl. Please pray that she may be able to grow and thrive and recover quickly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! Will definitely keep this little girl in my prayers!

April said...

Love your cards! Very cute! I will definitely say a prayer for Adeline!

Natasha said...

I love those cards! Any updates on Adeline and how she is doing? I am keeping her in my prayers!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...