Saturday, January 24, 2009

Paper Crafting

These cards are now Amy's!!
I needed a little paper crafting inspiration and got on Better Homes and Garden's site. They had 16 card making ideas! Below are two of my favorites. My Home Accents cricut cartridge has some fun botanical, earthy twigs and leaves --- so I think a variation of this happy birthday card is in my future. I also thought the safety pins and beads were fun on the second card! The winner of my handmade cards give away is Amy VanDalen~~Congrats Amy! Please send me your snail mail address so I can send those handmade cards to you next week!




9 comments:

Daphine said...

Congrats to Amy!

BTW, did you ever get my snail mail address that I sent ya? Just wondered. If not, let me know.
My email address is: jtsa2@yahoo.com

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Amy!

Your cards are beautiful!

Tami said...

Congrats Amy!!

Love the new cards......really cute!


Have a wonderuful day!

Hugs~
T

Maria said...

very fun cards! I am inspired too!

Sharon said...

Congratulations Amy!

All of your cards are lovely.

Thank you for your expressions of sympathy this weekend,
Sharon

April said...

Wow...Amy is one lucky gal! I love your cards...very pretty! ♥

Natasha said...

I love those card ideas you got! That textured cardstock looks great on that first card. I will have to try that one out before I send you your cartridge back :)

Unknown said...

I really like these!!!

Lesha said...

I LOVE the one with the pins. Very cute. Wouldn't it even be fun sometime to do a price line and make cards or scrapbook at the hotel. Hmmmmmm, I think I really would like to see you soon. Love ya, Lesha

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...