Monday, January 5, 2009

Wide Open Spaces


We got a call from Bill Howell and Don Merrill asking if we would like to join the gang on Saturday for some snow fun. Everybody took their jeeps out, we had the chief and we had a blast enjoying the Stratford, Soap Lake area where Don and Linda live. This is an awesome part of the world, God's country and the group is so fun to hang out with! The cool old buildings pictured are on Don and Linda's property... and one of the best parts was that Vance had a true break from work~~
































































7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are absolutely stunning! I LOVE the first one. I will have to visit that part of Washington one day--it looks so beautiful!

Maria said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love the old building pics. Your title reminded me of the song, "wide open spaces" :)

Tami said...

Lot's of fun going there! Love the pics!

Natasha said...

The picture of the deer is amazing! I love the old buildings. That would be a great location for a photo shoot!

Daphine said...

Breathtaking photos! Love them all! Sounds like a lot of fun had!

I also love your new picture for your profile. You're a beautiful woman!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Wow..I loved looking at these pictures..amazing!!!
-sandy toe
p.s. that is Living!

Lesha said...

Your home looks beautiful! I am happy you can enjoy all seasons in Moses Lake. Love, Lesha

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...