Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday


A new "home" for some of my rubber stamps!
My craft room...picked up


Our cabin in the snow




Willem having fun playing with his farm














Thankful Thursday... I am thankful that Monday was a snow day. I know, first day back to school after Christmas break and it's a snow day! But I wanted one more day at home with Merit! We stayed in our pjs all day, it was great. I walked down to our little cabin at one point, that walk with my two dogs in the deep snow was beautiful!

Tuesday I cleaned my craftroom. That room gets out of control...but when I finally have it organized (or at least somewhat) it feels so good. I am thankful I have a space like that.

Wednesday the snow started really melting and now I can't believe how it is almost all gone. If it improves Vance's work headaches, I am thankful! :)

Today Marie was so sweet to bring Merit to kindergarten, after visiting with us here -- so Will and I just relaxed here till almost 3 when it was time to pick Merit up. Willem had a fun "farm set up" going on. I am thankful for his imagination!! Merit and Willem talk about wanting to visit the John Deere store next time we visit Lynden, they are hoping to add to their farm toys.

5 comments:

Tami said...

Hey I think that craft is expanding! ;o)


Have a wonderful day!

Hugs~T

Unknown said...

Love the farm! My boys would just die over that!!

Natasha said...

I love your craft room. We didn't make it in there while I was there, but I did sneak in there to take a look. So inviting! And your cabin is such a fun little get away!

Daphine said...

I am lovin' your craft room! You have inspired me to get my scrapbook room cleaned up!

Have a great weekend!

April said...

Hi Michele!

So glad you stopped by today! That craft room of yours is amazing! I'd give anything to have a room like that! All your photos are really good...I'm envious of the snow. Don't think we'll see a flake here in the deep South all winter!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...