Saturday, January 10, 2009

Reflecting on 2008 and one of my passions
















Reflecting...





2008 was a very fun, learning year. I was able to photograph numerous families...beautiful people...I've been so blessed by this. So today, I decided to post a few pictures from 2008. But quickly 5 turned into 10 and 10 into 15... here is a small "taste" of what I have been up to. Also, 2009 will bring a few changes to my photography hobby/business. I will post these changes soon. For those of you who have given me the opportunity to photograph your family in 2008, thank you.





















































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Friend! Love all the pics. I especially like the one of Alisa and Adeline. It's so sweet. I love a new baby and their mommy together. Hey, let's get together next week sometime. Sorry this past week didn't work out. Love you!

Daphine said...

Love them all! Absolutely beautiful work!

Amy said...

What great photos!! You have a real gift!! Hope you had a great Christmas...and here's to a great 2009!!!

Natasha said...

Love them all! The mom and baby ones make me excited for you to take some of me and the baby. Hope you've had a great weekend!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...