Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wednesday Morning!

 I am so thankful for friends who lift me up!! 


The children's book Dandelions was introduced to me yesterday, through Mrs. Weed! Oh I love it!! 


The past ten days have been hard for a variety of reasons. 

Last night several things came to a head - requiring a constant need for prayer.

I lost my voice for about 4 days and then it came back "tiny" as a kindergarten girl told me! (made me giggle) finally that is a lot better and I am so thankful! 


On a more positive note - I have a couple of things started in the greenhouse! Want to start cosmos today! Our greenhouse is not heated so I hope it is enough to keep the door and window closed and maybe throw some fabric over the starts on nights that the temperatures are low. 

I have the chicken coop tidy - but oh chickens and their poop! And why do they like to poop on our front walk?

Have a blessed day!! 







No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...