Thursday, March 2, 2023

In like a lion, out like a lamb

 








Time is cruising, here we are welcoming in March --

In like a Lion out like a Lamb.

It was SO windy today.

I am pretty pleased with Ashwaganda. Placebo affect? Maybe - It is an herbal supplement that can help stress or anxiousness. The Health Pantry here in Moses Lake has steered me right many times before - I am thankful for the recommendation.

Oren is enjoying a short, fun season of basketball. 

I am dreaming of more flowers than veggies in my garden this spring/summer - but we shall see. I have several friends who inspire the heck out of me when it comes to gardening.

Tasha was excited about heading East for state basketball- They even had a house rented with friends. 

Her plans were changed again - poor girl- many changes of plans 

Her labs did not look good. They had her drive to UW hospital yesterday -they admitted her. Scans, swabs, tests... and an endoscopy in a couple of weeks. Med adjustments etc

I am praying for less side effects and for more days with energy. I am thankful she has a strong heart.

What has me so bummed or frustrated or uneasy is that some complain about seemingly little things. And then when I watch her, still dealing with the effects of her stroke, fighting through med side effects, having many days and weeks changed with hospital stays it makes me feel so bad for her. I suppose I feel a little resentment towards those who complain so quickly - but resentment is not a good thing either. 

I taught 2nd and kinder this week. The kids are so fun and the learning is just terrific, little sponges. Senior Center thrift store had several goodies this week including so many fun fabrics that I am excited about. 

Vance bought tires for a tractor he has had for 20 years - his grandfather's old tractor - the purchase of the tires inspired a new seat, then a pressure washing and now several projects have followed. 





No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...