Friday, March 10, 2023

March

 Nothing like a March snow to get you in the Easter spirit. lol I think it is still snowing now. 

BOTH Merit and Willem are supposed to have baseball games tomorrow - I wonder if that will happen.

I took these pictures earlier this week. I am so thankful that the afternoon it was most beautiful this week, we were at home to enjoy it! 

Hazel has SUCH a fun two days planned! More on that later. 

I taught 3rd grade Monday and Tuesday, fifth grade Wednesday, yesterday I had a WONDERFUL day off!I cleaned bathrooms, went thrifting, hung out with Vance at the shop, made cards...

And today I am heading in to teach third grade just for the morning.

Happy Friday! 







No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...