Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tuesday Morning Musings



Waking up to snow yesterday was a bit disappointing - but it is mostly melted now and the sun is shining! 

My sub bag always has some of my very favorite children's books in it. If I need a fifteen minute filler, I love pulling from that bag! And while in Mrs. Verrall's second grade class last week, I read a book that she included in her plans, it was a Johnny Appleseed book that I had never seen before! I ordered it on Amazon the next day. I love the story of Johnny Appleseed! 

Cowgirls won last night in Vegas! Our niece Emily is a cowgirl! #letthegoodtimesroll

Baseball is under way. 





Might give chicken raising one my year. This was a hard winter for raising chickens. And when I cleared probably 10 buckets of chicken manure out of the coop two weeks ago - that had primarily been frozen for months - hmmm, I wasn't sure I wanted to keep going with this. And Vance has been tired of the chickens for quite some time. But! I do appreciate them and their eggs -which we have not seen since November. 

We have a great place for them! Maybe a few chicks this spring and one more run at it!  



Heading in to sub third grade! 














 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...