Wednesday, March 22, 2023

March

 



Sweet Nellie! 

This is Merit's spring break but he can't come home because of baseball. 
I can't imagine how beautiful Walla Walla is on these spring days!



These first spring like moments! 
They are heavenly. 
I have laryngitis. I can't do no voice. 
It is getting a bit better. 
Tomorrow I changed my full day of teaching to a half a day and I am scheduled to teach all day Friday. 

Today I just rested my throat. 

What's up? 
School 
Studying
Learning
Teaching

Critter fun
Horse fun

Vance is working in the pasture and burning debri

Baseball

Hazel made truffles two nights ago - they were amazing!









No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...