Friday, June 5, 2015

A happy heart, a thankful spirit

Make a wish






This week I remembered that I love Oren so very much! ;-) 
After some grocery store fits, head butting, demanding capri suns and being a stinker - he had more happy days, more garden running days, more smiles, more hugs, so much more SWEETNESS. Oren, I love you naughty and nice. But oh, the nice is so sweet and good for this mama's soul!
Thank you God for this darling little stinker.

I am so thankful for this two year old!! And for his big sister and big brothers!!
Summer break officially starts at noon today!!





These chickens never talk back.


2 comments:

kelly said...

Haha! This had me laughing out loud. In Spanish I would say, I see your "pompis" lil Oren. So glad you are having a great day and yay for Summer Break!!! We are not far behind! This is going to be an epic one! xo

Natasha said...

I should send you a poem that I put in Lanes scrapbook when he was about that age. It talks about loving them whether they're naughty or good. He is such a cute little stinker.

A Wednesday update

The weather today is gorgeous! I went outdoors with the second-grade class I was teaching today. We looked for a ring a student had lost (an...