Wednesday, June 1, 2011



Willem's Happy Hearts pre-school program last Thursday evening was a JOY to watch!!
The children sang so beautifully and it was so fun to see! Times like that I wish we had family
closer to come see our little guys perform!
Willem did such a nice job and I love listening to him sing, especially songs about Jesus.
The friends he has made at pre-school are wonderful. I hope some
how these little ones can keep in touch.










Willem and his shoebox guitar.
My great grandma Lily had a shoebox guitar at her house
when Lesha and I were little. I thought it was quite something.
I was excited when Willem wanted to make one the other day.


Hazel, exploring and making her own fun.
Rarely does this little girl play with toys!
It is tupperware, sticks, rocks, dirt, her brothers treasures etc.

Black Bottom Cupcakes
a weakness of mine

Wyatt and Merit cooling off in the creek.









Found a bird's egg on my walk

We have so many flowers in bloom. Many of them wild.


5 comments:

Tami said...

Great shots! I loved the preschool programs, and I kind of miss those days.
Black bottom cupcakes! Now, why! did you have to bring those up? LoVe!

Natasha said...

I made some black bottom cupcakes while Reese was gone a couple weeks ago... ATE THE ENTIRE PAN (over a period of days) I think I shared one with Kelly and one with Lane. I love Willem's shoe box guitar, I don't remember that from Grandma Lily's. Oh Hazel, I can't wait to see that girl!

Leah said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful flowers! Am I the only one who cries when little kids sing? It gets me every darn time...something about their sweet, innocent voices, I'm always hit with a wave of emotion. Looks like Willem had a fantastic preschool.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Black bottom cupcakes? You must share the recipe!

Shan and the J's said...

mmmm....I'm fondly remembering an afternoon treat you dropped by my house--delish cupcakes!! :)

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...