Sunday, June 5, 2011

My dad visits and boating fun


Yesterday morning my dad drove over here and spent the day with us.
The weather was gorgeous. We sat outside and visited all day.
Then we enjoyed dinner out last night.
Today Vance, the kids and I took the boat out. It was fun
boating weather and the boys enjoyed tubing!

We got exciting news last night that my dear friend Lissa had her fourth
baby girl!! Lyla Travis!
Earlier in the week my friend Maria had her baby: Emily Johanna!
These baby girls are such sweet blessings.

Willem, our bike rider.

Hazel loves water.
Aunt Lesha gave her this cute dress, it is adorable on her.

Mr. Rootbeer Eyes


Boating and Tubing fun!





It was great to see my dad.
My dad brought a trailer over for Vance this weekend. He and
Phil have been working on it for a while. After getting new decking on it and doing a
a bunch of other work to it it was ready for the road trip.
The boys
enjoyed riding it through the field!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Tubing, that looks like a blast. And Hazel looks so cute sitting on Grandpa Jim Jim's lap!

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had a great visit with your Dad! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...