Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Nature Hike With My Camera, Miss M






I am going to add some photos to my Etsy Store.
4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 sizes will be available
4x6s go perfectly on the front of a 5x7 card


ohhhh and last Sunday I was able to
photograph Miss M! I am sharing a few of  the pics here and more will
be on my photography blog.
I enjoyed watching Miss M run and explore! She
is a sweetie.





The kids and I went to the Farmer's Market this morning.
I love a good Farmer's Market!
Vance has the boat in the water right now. The weather
wasn't supposed to be real nice today, but so far so good!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

I also LOVE a good farmers market! Seems that I can never get my sweet 6 year old out of the house for ours though, right after school on Tuesdays! Adorable pictures of an adorable girl!

April said...

Stunning photos, Michele...you never disappoint!

hapi said...

Hi michele, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...