Tuesday, June 28, 2011

These three kiddos! Memories with Friends.







We hosted a "creepy crawly hunt" here about two weeks ago.
It was fun to hunt for bugs with our friends!!
 Delia and Molly --
I love these girls.
These pics were taken after Delia's dad's funeral on Saturday.
I posted earlier about our friend Casey who passed away flying a crop duster.
Lisa asked that I take a few pictures the day of his service.
It brings me to tears to reflect on how I saw Delia that day.
For Delia, it was a reunion with great friends, among many other things.
Delia knows her dad is in heaven, but I am sure his absence isn't completely understood
or grasped. She was a sweet inspiration. Heaven is for real and being reunited
with friends is so sweet. Many of these friends she hasn't seen since their
family moved to South Dakota one year ago.
This family is on my heart and mind.
I will keep praying for peace for them.






3 comments:

Natasha said...

Great pictures Michele. Those girls are just beauties. Thinking and praying for Lisa and family. So much is ahead of them, I am praying that God's grace will get them through.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Lesha said...

It would take a special person to take photos there. That special person was you.

Praying for Peace..............

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...