Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend Fun!



Yesterday, Vance, Willem, John (Vance's bro) and Fischer our nephew
went jeepin' at the sand dunes.
Vance said Will and Fischer had a ball. There was lots of
laughter and fun!
Merit, Hazel and I hung out at home.
Hazel got a L-O-N-G nap. She so needs her naps and so does
her mama! I can get a lot done while she sleeps or get
quality time with the boys.
Yesterday Merit and I had fun playing outside and playing Monopoly together.
I try to plan my days so Hazel never misses that sweet afternoon nap.
And then she is raring to go when she wakes up. She loves golf cart rides!
Cooling off in Crab Creek, Hazel snacking on pretzels :)

Hanging out with Will!

Me and Merit



Rudy cooling off in the creek.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the one with Hazel carrying around the pretzel bag!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...