Saturday, June 18, 2011

We welcome summer break, please pray






Summer break is officially here.
I am anxious to soak up time with these three kids! And Vance
whenever he can break away from work. Vance is going to get some time off this next week which will be really nice. Merit had a fabulous
second grade year. His teacher was so fantastic. Willem also had
a wonderful year at Happy Hearts pre-school with nurturing teachers and
dear friends.  They both learned so much. These kids grow up so quickly. I am soaking up every moment with my family.



My heart is saddened today by the loss of a good friend. Our friend Casey
was a pilot in South Dakota. Their family moved there from Moses Lake just
over a year ago. He died yesterday in a plane crash.

My heart aches today for the Garcia family.
My dear friend Lisa and their children are on my heart.
What a tragic, sad time for them.
Please pray.


It gives us hope to know that the JOYS of Heaven will last forever.

4 comments:

kelly said...

my heart goes out to the family, I'm so sorry. I will keep them in my prayers.

Kelley Gubler said...

Oh my gosh I didn't know! That is SO sad. I only briefly knew Lisa but my heart goes out to them. I'm sure today has got to be especially hard. I hope they're ok

The Price Family said...

I am so sorry, I will keep them and you in my prayers. Hope you can enjoy this special day with your family.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. That is very tragic! I will definitely say a prayer for the family.

Yay for summer break! I hope you guys enjoy every second of it!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...