Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crescent Bar

We had a really nice time at Crescent Bar with my family! It is so beautiful there and we had great weather.  Cousin Fun!! Lots of Laughs! An ugly mug contest, relaxing by the pool, BBQing... it was so nice.
We rented a few condos. Having the kids run back and forth between condos to play hide and go seek was fun! The boys played lots of baseball. They have a kiddie pool there that is only one foot deep, perfect for Hazel and Estelle and Brielle liked it a lot too.

Merit and Uncle Matt

Estelle and her mama

Me and Ron Swanson
If you have seen Parks and Rec, you know who I am talking about!

Vance and Ron Swanson (Phillip)

Lesha and me

Brielle, with her hair blowing in the breeze

Brielle again, sweet girl!

Cousins!! Along with Ryker and Slade!
Ten kids eight and under makes for a FUN trip!

I will be sharing a lot more pictures.
I am so thankful for this time with my family.
Natasha and kids are here at our home now. I need
to soak them up.

6 comments:

Leah said...

Fun family times! Enjoy Natasha and her babies, give them hugs from us :-)

[The picture of Matt and Merit is GREAT!]

The Price Family said...

Fun!!! We are going to Cresent Bar for the first time with the boys in July! So excited!

Lindy said...

It was great fun being able to be there with you guys. And I love it that Vance taught Ryker how to hold his breath when going under water...he always use to plug his nose and I noticed that he wasn't doing that there so I asked him when he learned to not plug his nose anymore and he said, "that guy that was throwing me up in the air in the pool last night told me to do it like this (as he showed me)" and I said, "that guy, Vance" and he said YES! Who woulda thought. :)

Natasha said...

Good times! I am so glad that Ron Swanson was there too! The picture of the kids is hilarious and I didn't notice that Ryker was wearing floaties until now!

kelly said...

Ooooh, can I have Ron Swanson's autograph? I love the picture of him and Hazel <3 I'm just beaming over here at my little computer picturing all of you hanging out in the condos!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like y'all had a great time! Great pictures!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...