Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Update

I am so enjoying the fragrant lilacs in our yard.
Yesterday was a great day!
Hazel spent the morning with Gramma Kris and I went
thrifting with Maria! We found some good buys. Children's books at
one store were 10 cents each! I got some kindergarten readiness books for
Will, picked up a football book for Merit and got some other fun books
for all three of these kids.
Also, I bought an apron for Natasha and one for a blog give away!
Last night I spent the evening out at the Allreds taking their kids pictures.
It was wonderful and visiting with Katie was really good for the soul.



Please be praying for Maddie. She has a big heart
surgery coming up this next week, it is her fontan surgery which
she is scheduled to have Tuesday morning.

If you want to learn more about Maddie and how to pray for their family, her mom's blog
address is:

allredbabygirl.blogspot.com



Maddie and her big brothers
********************************************

Our baseball kid!! Merit Henry

Merit on the run!!

My little gardener


Willem is always picking flowers for me.
Sweet boy

Willem

Warm evenings outside feel so good.

Hazel wearing a buddies hat, cheering on the Red Sox

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Those pictures of Maddie are so sweet! An apron for me, yippee!

Katie said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures Michele. Thank you for coming out and doing that again, it was so fun visiting and following those 3 around, they do make things entertaining to say the least! You're such a sweet friend, thanks for being there for me and our family!

kelly said...

what a precious little girl <3 such sweet photos you took. i love the one of the three walking hand in hand!

April said...

Michele...your pictures just scream FAMILY and LOVE! Nothing better this whole world over! Maddie is such a little doll...will be praying for her and her family!

Anonymous said...

I will definitely pray for Maddie and her family! Your pictures are great!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...