Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bargains, Beauty and Mother's Day



A Mother's Day cupcake cake - yummy!!


This fun little set my friend Russ designed and sells.
He sent me some in December and I am having fun with them.


cute girl with The Chicken Sisters book

Check out the clay pots with strawberries. I went
to Home Depot Wednesday and noticed they were on clearance.
Regular $18 they were on sale for $5.50 because the Garden
Center needed to make room for Mom's Day baskets.
I bought three and was so excited!
I got home and broke two. Clash them together and they are going to break!
Then the neighbor's goat was running loose and came over and broke the third one!
My clay strawberry bargain pots ended up not making out very well.
SO, the next day I went back. The price had been reduced to $2.50 each!! SO, I bought three
more. Those are doing well. :)
They look really cute.

This week was filled with bargains.
$2.99 Goodwill Chair!

a fun basket from a dear friend, thanks Maria!!


My sis Natasha sells Close to My Heart. There stuff is soo cute!
I spent about an hour making cards today.
My laundry pile was waste high, but making cards sounded so fun.
Now... onto the laundry.


Mother's Day
I am sooo thankful I am a mom to these three wonderful children!
Life is exciting, meaningful and full!
My boys made me the sweetest gifts at school!!
I need to photograph them and share.

I am very grateful for the mother my mom was.
Her sweet influence, kindness, patience and laughter blessed us
so much! I am so thankful to God for the mom he gave me.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Happy Mothers Day! Your kids are awesome, you are blessed! Love the bargains, those strawberry pots are so so cute!

Leah said...

Happy Mother's Day, Michele! You are a fantastic mama - how blessed are those kiddos to call you MOM.

Jonathan and Kristen said...

One of the best ways you can honor your mother is by following her example and being a godly mother to your own children. You are doing that so well! You are such a fun mom--lion taming, book reading, button hunting, sports playing, baking, gardening, high-horse riding...you do it all. Leah is right. Your kiddos are soooo blessed to have you! And I am so blessed to call you FRIEND. Happy Mother's Day to one of the best moms I know! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Your pots are very cute! I am sorry your first set all were broken! I hope had a great Mother's Day! That cupcake cake sure looks yummy!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...