Monday, May 16, 2011

Cave B



Gorgeous, relaxing... a little slice of heaven!



Pictured above:
the Cliffehouse we stayed in
It was beautiful.

The inside was spacious and relaxing.



yurts

We got there Friday afternoon and I was soooo excited.
I don't think this was as much Vance's "cup of tea"
as it was mine, but we both enjoyed our night away.
The restaurant there is delicious. Gourmet for sure,
had we been there with the kids I have NO idea what
they would have eaten.
I would love to go back in a year or so.

The kids did great with Jessica and Vance and
 I came back feeling refreshed.



5 comments:

Natasha said...

Oh how I could use a getaway to Cave B right now! It looks gorgeous! So glad that you guys were able to go.

Maria said...

How fun! I have been there before and it is so beautiful! Glad for places like CaveB that are somewhat close to Moses Lake!

Katie said...

So glad you enjoyed your night away at Cave B! It is a beautiful place and I agree, they must have a kids menu??? or this is their "tricky" way of keeping kids away from the resort! Ha! See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a nice, relaxing place! Glad that you guy had a nice time!

Daylight said...

beautiful!

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...