Monday, May 23, 2011

Adventures, Garden Starts, our sweet friend Maddie

I like the adventures that Willem suggests.
Crossing the creek is a fun challenge.
I couldn't help but think of my nephew Lane
when we were crossing the creek a couple of weeks ago.



I love it when these wildflowers bloom.


It is so much fun planting our starts...
BUT we have a critter in our garden!
We have the Have a Heart Trap set... we think it may be a rabbit.

Willem, a helpful planter


fragrant beautiful lilacs
*********************************************



Maddie
This little girl is on my heart and on my mind!
Please pray for Maddie and her family.
She has a big heart surgery (her fontan surgery) scheduled for tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Lesha said...

What a cute little girl. I will say a prayer and you should tell me a little more.

Willem, dressing up, what fun!

Natasha said...

Your starts look great. Hopefully the little critter doesn't do too much damage! Lane would be all about crossing that creek. He would also fashion a spear and catch dinner for everyone and cook it over a fire that he built!

Praying for Maddie and the whole family today!

Anonymous said...

Maddie is a cutie! So sad that she has to go through so much! Praying for her!

Looks like your garden is well on it's way!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...