Thursday, March 31, 2011


This girl with the big expressive eyes and a curious personality keeps our
days busy and entertaining. She LOVES playing outside. She is so content
when she is outdoors exploring.

We have been spending a little time down at our cabin.
Hazel really likes it there.

Merit
Merit started baseball last night and is so excited!
Vance took him to his first practice. It was fun to see how
excited both Vance and Merit are about baseball.
Baseball and soccer will overlap for about a week and a half
so each evening and on Saturdays we will be at one or the other.
It is so fun to see this determined sports loving boy doing
what he loves to do.

Imaginative Willem!
Willem is a puzzle builder and fabulous pretender. Yesterday he had
his sweet friend Addison over and I loved listening to them play.
They are very kind to eachother and like to pretend together.
Addison got hurt while she was here however and I felt terrible!
One of those things where I was kicking myself. Anyway, this sweet
cutie went home with a scraped up face. Willem was so worried about her too.
Say a prayer for Addi. Her swollen lip and scrapes really scared her.


Addison and Willem

Carly and Kelcy came by Tuesday for a nice visit and brought
me flowers!! It was so good to see them and the kids liked seeing their  
aunts. Hazel showed off for them a bit.

Pretending boy


Hazel loves to play football, basketball, baseball...
monkey see monkey do

Our family loves spring

6 comments:

April said...

I'd say your life is going pretty great right now! :)

The Price Family said...

Very cute post! How fun that you have your own cabin to spend time at too, your kids have such a good life where you live!

Leah said...

Spring is a busy time for you Jansens! The picture of Willem pretending with the gun makes me smile. ALL BOY. Perhaps channeling his Uncle Reese? :-) And I agree about the cabin, what a nice little place to escape to.

kelly said...

Seth put together a similar puzzle at Natasha's the other day-he loves puzzles these days too! Seeing pictures of you guys always puts a big smile on my face!

Natasha said...

Very fun. I hope Merit loves baseball. We would love to see one of his games, it's those kinds of things that always make me sad that we live so far away. Where oh where did you get that sign hanging above those flowers??? LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We love spring too!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...