Thursday, March 3, 2011

showered with love

I didn't know until yesterday what a huge support system I have.
In fact, I've been feeling sorry for myself because I miss my sisters and my mom...
And yes, I still wish my sisters lived here and oh how sweet it would be if my mom was still with us.
And the long periods of time without seeing Lissa and Kristen stink...
but I am so grateful for the people who have shown so much care this week.
I feel incredibly blessed.

I am getting better!! I am thankful!

These past few days I have spent some time dreaming of spring and summer...




Barefoot... not big coats, hats or gloves... I am looking forward to that.

Our garden

Children barely clothed loving the outdoors

6 comments:

Natasha said...

I am so glad that you are feeling a little better and that so many of your wonderful friends have helped out! Wish I was there to help, miss you!

Lesha said...

This time of year you do really crave that, and so do the kids. Ugh, it will be here soon.

So glad you are starting to feel better, what a scare. Miss you!

Jonathan and Kristen said...

I wish I could be there to make you some of my world-famous banana bread, but I am so thankful for the outpouring of love and support you are receiving from your friends in Moses Lake.

You are easy to love, my friend!

Now get off the computer and get back in bed!!!

April said...

Yes, sometimes when we get in a funk , we have to sit back and give thought to all the many blessings God has given us...and we have a whole new perspective! Absolutely stunning pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are feeling better! Sorry you've also been feeling a little down. I understand completely!

Me said...

Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine! You have a beautiful family! :-)

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...