Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Bathing Beauty

Oh Hazel Jane.
Hazel is spirited, fiesty, funny and loveable.
She is not as easy going as she was in her first year of life.
During Hazel's first year she was "Miss Go with the Flow"
Now, she knows what she wants and will often try hard to get it.
We giggle at her and with her often. The boys adore her
and play funny cute games with her. Oh Hazel, you are a little dear!

I have been house cleaning and spring cleaning. Willem
has been a wonderful helper. He is cleaning bathroom mirrors, washing windows and
dusting!
Once I got my craftroom in order (somewhat anyway)
I started getting in the mood to make cards.
Hazel really wants to get in on the card making, so
I handed her three washable markers and some cardstock.
She had fun :)






good thing the ink is washable

Our boys havin' some hot tub fun!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hazel is just adorable! Those bath pictures are so cute!

Natasha said...

Very cute. I love the cards. I want to see Hazel's creations, other than on her face. :) Did you get the marker off?

Jonathan and Kristen said...

That tub is so cool! Hazey is so stinkin' cute. All that hair! The peanut gallery is standing behind me guessing what I'll say next: "I just want to pick her up and wrap her in a big fluffy towel and hug her tight." Not a bad guess, but I was thinking more along the lines...I'll be checking my mailbox for one of those cards with the last two pictures tucked inside.
One more from the peanut gallery: "Do you think finance would ever go for microwave meatloaf not heated all the way through?" Hmmm... I think someone is a little bitter about the delicious dinner I prepared. I'm thinking of starting my own cooking and baking blog. What do you think? Meat loaf and banana bread?

Lesha said...

fun pics. Love all the energetic faces with so much personality.

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...