Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday

My sis in law Cary sent me dark chocolate truffles and lemon lift tea.
A hot cup of tea in the afternoon and a truffle is a pretty yummy treat.
The Chief! Looking forward to lots of spring and summer cruises
in this.
Picked up this book at the thrift store. Merit is going to read it today.
I've got paperwhites growing in the kitchen.
We have a little girl who loves to explore outside!

Enjoy any signs of spring you may have where you are...
I am on the lookout.



5 comments:

Tami said...

My crocus are blooming and my snow drops. They look pretty cold and lonely out there...

Your paper whites are so pretty. I start them every January and love their cheerful blooms too.

Enjoy your treats and your Sunday.

Natasha said...

You know I bought those paper white bulbs and never started them. So when I saw your post I found some containers to plant them in. Better late than never. Love your pics on your header too!

Mindy K said...

Miss you guys.
Mom is in Ak again.
No sign of Spring there I bet.
The time change was great and the kids are outside so much more. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I noticed today that our snow fountain cherry is in full bloom! This coming weekend it'll be in the 70s! I can't wait! Spring has arrived in NC!

That was so nice of you SIL! I bet that chocolate was so good!

kelly said...

Hey Merit, how was that Clever Tom book? Looks so fun to read!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...