Friday, April 1, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!!

ohhhh I just posted but ended up putting it on my photography blog accidentally.... it is linked to this one on the sidebar... Check it out! But I will post a few pics here too.

Willem washing his car.

Willem practicing his numbers.

Hazel had to get in on the action :)






A Goodwill Bargain!!


Check out the price!!

I am going to distress it a little more and do something fun with it!
Spring break officially starts for us this afternoon!
We will kick it off with Merit's soccer game!
Go Chargers!

3 comments:

kelly said...

so jealous of your DRESSER!!! Love it!!! I know it's gonna look fabulous. Enjoy your Spring Break with the children!!!

Natasha said...

I am also extremely jealous of the dresser!!! Kelly and I are going to "will" some things to be at Goodwill when we go. :) Enjoy spring break.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a great deal on the dresser! I hope you guys enjoy spring break!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...