Saturday, March 28, 2009

spring clean up, time outdoors and card making

making spring cards! And this little Close to My Heart flower stamp set is a winner. My sister Natasha sells Close to My Heart and I am crazy about their products!
SPRING CLEAN UP
BOYS AT WORK

Hanging with a friend


Willem loving the outdoors


Vance removed some large stumps down by the cabin -- Willem works at filling in the holes








Spring Break has officially started! I am so excited to have Merit home for this next week! Soccer will still be in session -- but our days will be less busy, especially Monday and Tuesday. It is raining right now, so our spring clean up is held off till tomorrow. I need to go get my nose in a textbook. More soon, Michele

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Spring. It is my favorite season. Although I would be a little more content if it were in the 60s or 70s and sunny right now. But I also love a Spring rainy day. Hope you are having fun reading that textbook. =)

Sit A Spell said...

I have enjoyed my first visit here. I have a good friend that lives in Redmond, WA with 2 small children. She is a blogger.

Anywho...i enjoy making cards and wish i would do it more often!

Natasha said...

Love the cards. Every time I see you use that set makes me want to get it out right away. Have an awesome spring break.

Anonymous said...

Those cards are gorgeous!

I loved the pictures of the spring cleanup. We need to get motivated and do a little cleaning up ourselves. Problem is that it won't stop raining on the weekends.

theSNAPsisters said...

Cute cards. I love to make them but no time. Also I loved seeing the pictures of your mom. Beautiful lady.
WHen is Lissa going to have that baby?

Unknown said...

These are wonderful pictures!!!! What a beautiful place to live!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...