Thursday, March 12, 2009

My how puppies grow...

The first picture here is of Betty and Willem. I can't believe how much a lab can grow in 6 months!! Now look at the picture below! awwww, right?? She went from being an ADORABLE, cuddly puppy to a good looking, energetic dog!! I am feeling bad for her lately because I have NOT taken the time for long walks, walks she needs. She is my motivator though, and even though it is still only about 35 degrees outside - I need to bundle up and take her for those walks, we could both use them.


I had to include this picture. I am looking so forward to having some COLOR in our yard!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Lab! I tend to think animals grow up too fast. I wish my kitties were kittens again. Signs of spring are here. The Bradford Pairs, Yoshino Cherry trees, and Forsythias are all in bloom. It seems it happened over night. I hope Spring comes to you soon!

April said...

I love labs...they're such good dogs! Yours is a keeper! They sure don't stay little long...just like kids! :)

Unknown said...

Awww!!! Too cute! And those orange flowers are beautiful!

Maria said...

Wow,Betty has grown fast...it seems like just yesterday you were excited talking about getting her. :)

theSNAPsisters said...

A boy and his dog...AHhhhh!

Natasha said...

Oh Betty! I can't believe how big she's gotten. Don't you wish she was out of the chewing stage too!!

~The White family~ said...

So cute!!! I wish we lived on more land where we could have puppy for the kids! How nice for the puppies and your boys that you have so much room to run!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...