Friday, April 3, 2009

Wonderful week!

This week has been great!!
SPRING BREAK!
I have loved having Merit home. Our days have been more relaxing and flexible, it has felt soo good. I have not missed waiting in the LONG parent pick-up line each afternoon when picking Merit up from school. We have enjoyed staying in our pjs till noon a couple of days and just hanging out.
The weather has been crazy! Monday we had a fun day of playing outside. Tuesday there was a big windstorm. I had collected so many branches and tumble weeds Monday and then Tuesday you couldn't tell I had worked out in the yard at all the day before. Wednesday it snowed! Yesterday was nice and today it is beautiful!
Wednesday I enjoyed spending the afternoon with Katie Allred and her adorable daughter Maddie!
Wednesday night Merit requested a family dinner at El Rodeo -- so that was fun!
Yesterday our boys just had fun together and it was a joy for me to watch! We also attended my little women's Bible study in the afternoon.
I took a few shots of my friend Autumn's pregnant belly when she stopped by yesterday to drop off some maternity clothes... YES, it won't be long and I will be needing maternity clothes!! BABY #3 is on the way!!
What a BLESSING this is -- assisting God in growing this miracle!
Next week it is back to everything full swing, Merit will be back to school. I have a couple of photo shoots scheduled. Merit has two soccer games. I will finish my Children Tell Stories class. I have some paperwork to fill out for more college courses. And then Easter! I will post some fun pictures soon! But I need to get Merit off to his buddy's birthday party.

12 comments:

April said...

Michele~
You're expecting? OH.MY.GOODNESS! What fantastic news, my friend! I wish you all the very best as you grow a new little somebody to love! Hugs and blessings!

Tami said...

Congratulations Michele....I am so excited for you....maybe the Lord will bless you with a little girl!!

Many Hugs~ Tami

Mindy K said...

Michele,
I am happy the news appreared on you bolg today! What a lucky little bundle to have such a fantastic family! The boys will be awesome to either anotherr brother or a little sister. I can't wait!
Love,
One very excited auntie!
Mindy

Natasha said...

I love that we are having babies only 2 months apart! I can't wait to see what they both are! Your boys will have so much fun.

Maria said...

Congratulations again!!! I am so excited and happy for you and Vance and the boys! You are a great mother,and I know God will bless this new little one in so many ways. :)

Elaina said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations!

~The White family~ said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!

Daphine said...

Uh....WOW! Congratulations girl!!!! What a blessing! I just love the way you just casually mentioned it in your post. lol! I wish you the best with this miracle growing insdie you.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michele! I am so excited for you. I hope you have a great pregnancy and a healthy baby. When are you due?

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Congratulations! That is wonderful! I am glad you guys had such a great week!!!

just a mom with a camera said...

wow congratulations michele!! what a lucky baby your such a great family.....jami

Susanna said...

Michele,
What exciting news, congrats to you and Vance and the boys. Big hugs my friend!!!!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...