Friday, March 20, 2009

SPRING

Doesn't Mackenzie LOOK like spring!? This BRIGHT, growing girl enjoyed the sunshine and a mini Mackenzie photo shoot today... it truly felt like SPRING!
I am just wanting to sit out on our cabin deck this weekend in this comfy orange chair with a good book... but I know I SHOULD be sitting down with a textbook! How am I ever going to get these classes completed now that the weather is getting nice?!
Between soccer practice and soccer games (which both Merit and I love), walking the dogs, yardwork, housework, cooking and photography.... I feel like there isn't enough time in my day for my college course work. But I know I simply have to carve out the time... and I will. I work best under pressure. :)
I have been thinking of my mom so much too... just remembering her constant support, kindness, love... I experience days where I feel it is really hard to raise my children without her. We never outgrow our need for a mother. I need to soak up these boys. God blessed me with the best mother I could have ever hoped for and now he has blessed me with two wonderful children. They keep me smiling. Happy Spring!















This one's my favorite!





7 comments:

Daphine said...

Awwww...she is so adorable!

Tami said...

Gotta love that little neice of mine she is so adorable.....you do take the best picture Michele!!


Have a great weekend soaking up the sun in your orange chair!!

Hugs~T

Jessica said...

Awww..She is the cutest! Am I allowed to say that just because she is MINE? And you are the best photo friend. =)
Thanks for having us over. We had such a great time. Love you!

Anonymous said...

That little girl is just adorable. Those are great pictures!

Caryn said...

Gotta love those Kenzie pictures!

Susanna said...

Makenzie is just adorable. You do a wonderful job takign pictures Michele. What classes are you taking?

Unknown said...

These are wonderful! You are a truly gifted photographer!
As a full-time employee, a mommy, a wife, and a student, I can honestly say it is tough to get the schoolwork done. But, once it becomes a part of your daily routine, it gets a lot easier! Kudos to you for your determination!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...