Sunday, April 26, 2020

Thanksgivings!

So many Thanksgivings -

Sunny, warm, beautiful days!
SPRING
Good reads
Chickens
Fresh eggs
kites
These kids making memories!
Home school - although not all aspects of this are a breeze
Our kids teachers are remarkable
Baking
Cooking
Take out



In the old days, I did not make enough time to exercise. I walked a few days a week, wanting to walk every day or get a workout in every day. Sleep has always been more important to me than working out. So working out at 10 pm or 6 am is not my thing.
These days provide time for me to exercise. Every day. It is one of my biggest blessings right now.







 There is so much beauty that surrounds us. 
 I LOVE watching Oren and Hazel play!
I LOVE listening to Merit and Willem laugh.
Our garden starts are so healthy! 


Vance is out flying kites often and is always up for a country walk. 

We have foster kittens now too. Pictures to come.

This time of respite and quiet is appreciated. 
My over thinking before got the best of me at times. I would over schedule. I would analyze conversations. 
I would consider what I did in a day, and what I did not make time for and it bugged me sometimes. Some days, putting a lot of pressure on myself. 
Oren enjoyed going to school each day - and he does miss his classmates and teacher - but he LOVES outdoor exploring. I like seeing his imagination thrive outdoors. He resists his chrome book a bit but appreciates seeing his teacher and classmates on flip grid. 
I was in my car A LOT. Now I am home, A LOT.
I know our society and economy needs to get back to business as normal. I totally understand that. 
But oh how thankful I am for the moments, for these moments.

I pray for all of those negatively affected right now. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...