Thursday, April 30, 2020

April 30



HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM IN HEAVEN! 




In many cases, your mom believes in you more than anyone else.

She cheers you on, validates you, prays for you, supports you, and cries with you.

For some both of their parents are their biggest fans.

So, our mom was this person. My youngest brother was an 8th grader when she passed away, I was 25. All five of us kids were in need of mom cheer, mom prayer, mom support.


My brothers and sisters are good people. They are smart and they are "over comers", all of them in one way or another.  I want my mom's support and cheer just as much for them as I do for myself.


The good thing is, we have hope.
We will see her again in heaven!

Our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. -Philippians 3:20


But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not be faint. - Isaiah 40:31

I am also so grateful that she was fun, patient, loved to laugh, and she knew Jesus!
She was raised by terrific parents and has wonderful siblings.
We have the support of her links, of her loved ones! We have her influence because of the mom she was.












No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...