Sunday, April 19, 2020

Spring





 Spring is always so busy. Previous springs have always been so busy. I ached to get into my greenhouse and to take more walks. Although I loved subbing, spring concerts, baseball and more baseball, BBQs, etc. it included days of being very rushed and spread a bit thin. I miss baseball the most. Merit and Willem miss it too.
But I am so thankful for a spring like this. I am sad about why it is like this, what many are having to deal with - But I am happy about kite flying, hikes, my kids making hundreds of memories together, garden starts, reading, walks, and baking.



I am a country girl through and through! I almost stepped on this guy on my walk last night! I immediately thought of my friend Nathaniel! He is Oren's buddy too and loves snakes!

Badger Hole

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...