Tuesday, April 14, 2020

My friend at Ambetter, Ducks for entertainment

I called our health insurance company this morning. Coverage on some recent tests had me all in a tizzy, lack of coverage would be a better way of describing this.

I haven't done any zoom and very little face time since the start of all of this. I have seen some people meet in parking lots 6-10 feet away to chat, I haven't done that either. I did not think I really missed visiting with adults, aside from Vance. This prairie style life has me quite content.
Until I got the gal from Ambetter on the phone.
Not only did we chat about insurance, but we enjoyed chatting about life in general. She commented on Oren's singing. I told her he was both singing and dancing and loving life. Willem had no idea I was on the phone and was belting out song lyrics. All of a sudden the voice on the other end was so friendly and welcoming. We talked mammos, breast exams, being home, kids, kids dancing and singing... life is funny.

So, Merit, Willem, and Oren have very little interest in the ducks at this point, but Vance, Hazel, and I enjoy them quite a lot.


 They are messy and loud - loud only when they are not together.
My guess is we have a male and a female, which would be perfect since we named them Sam and Daisy!
Now I am researching bunnies.
And I want to get back into fostering kitties but visits for check ups and possible vet visits have me a little nervous.
But, what better time to nurture animals, than now?

2 comments:

Maria said...

love this post! I am thinking we should have a few more pets too! What this quarantine has done to my brain?!!!

Natasha said...

I love having more pets during this time! I've found I make conversation with random people now too! I've always thought of myself as and introvert, but obviously I need more interaction than I thought :)

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...