Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April 1st

 Hiking is so good for the soul! 




 I have added "mini whinnies" - darling little collectible horses - to my last two grocery orders (Walmart). I have added hot wheels and craft supplies too. 

We love to bake! (so thankful for farm fresh eggs) But I have not been able to get flour or sugar on my last two orders, we are not out yet.




One of our last scavenger hunts involved riddles. (I just googled the riddles)

Our prizes consist of Gatorade gummies for the big boys or another favorite snack... mini whinnies for Hazel... hot wheels for Oren - Legos too and art supplies! 

We have loved dropping goodies off on door steps. 
We keep saying we are going to watch movies but other than Back to the Future, I think only Willem has watched others. 

This morning, a Cascade Valley walk ended with Red Door donuts, delicious!

Online school is going well. These kids have AMAZING teachers! I like hearing their voices in google classroom. We are working hard and having fun. 




No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...