Monday, April 27, 2020

Kitten goodness, garden fun, thankful -


I wake up. I can’t wait to get to the kittens. 
I check my garden starts. 
I run in for a second cup of coffee, Merit is watering my deck flowers. Hazel usually joins me in the greenhouse by 9:30.
Laundry pile is high and sinks need to be cleaned.
I have a stack of books ten high that I am excited to read. 
Oren’s addition and subtraction puts a smile on my face. 
His building, creating, and art is amazing.
Merit and Willem play catch, watch King of Queens and Office re-runs, and play for hours with the littles. They help with yard and garden stuff too. Merit hits heavy balls every day and throws a bull pen every third or fourth day. This baseball love runs deep and is missed. 









This fostering gig is so much easier with healthy, social kittens!



No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...