Thursday, November 30, 2017

I am tired -- I think it is a good kind of tired.

Our house looks pretty festive. This is fun!
Willem thinks our elf, Hans Peter, will be arriving tomorrow~

I forgot to check for eggs today - I hope they will not freeze tonight.

I taught kinder today and it was a FUN class! The things they say! I love it. Hazel joined me for lunch! She ate her cup of noodles, I ate my Healthy Choice and we chatted.

Both big boys had basketball practice tonight. The roads were icy on our way home.

Our dryer is broke again. ugh. We just had it repaired in August --
Tomorrow the repairman will come out! YAY! Easy fix I hope.

And this weekend will be FILLED with basketball! 7 games between Merit and Will.

A few pics from Thanksgiving Day...






No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...