Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Basketball and fun!

Our buddy, Hersch #11 - this kid has grown, quickly! And is a good ball player! 








Games, games and more games, Kennewick, Ephrata, Moses Lake and then Ephrata again over the weekend. Our boys played hard. I can hardly believe Merit is playing High School ball!





 This game of basketball!! Such a fun weekend!

I sub kinder tomorrow! YAY! 

Oren was excited for pre-school today.
Hazel had friends over after school Monday - they baked! 
Willem just completed a really cool story for English. 
Merit played out of town last night, he got back to the HS at 10:30 p.m. and then up early this morning. He is tired. He really likes his coach! He feels he is learning with each practice and game. 

Photo shoot later today with a family we know through Merit's sports.

I found 25 very gently used books yesterday! I think I paid $7 for all of them. I kept two, Hazel kept one and the others are gifts for a room full of kinders at Longview.

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...