Thursday, November 2, 2017

Some of my favorite things



Some of my favorite things; 
Ladybugs and wood piles


Oren's Olaf costume had gotten dirty while stacking wood, so we had to quickly throw that in the wash and we went for a little adventure while it washed and dried so that it would be ready for trick or treating.

I love the friendship these two share.
I know this is my second time posting this but it is too cute not to share again.

And a few other favorite things
TEACHING
it stretches me and tires me out but I do love it
applesauce in the crock pot
FALL WEEKENDS
Oren's stories about pre-school
Hazel's help in the classrooms when I sub (she is my lunch date too)

oh and I am letting myself dream just a bit about 
CHRISTMAS baking and cards
about wrapping
and about getting our Christmas tree






No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...