Monday, November 6, 2017

Snow Much Fun




Our Sunday snow was prettier than what our Monday snow is today. Today it is just sort of a slushy mess. So I will say I am glad we had yesterday to enjoy it.
Oren has been playing all day, digging out toys. Pretending his "Little People" are Uncle Matt and Aunt B.
He says "Grandma gave these toys to me, but where was Papa?" He tries to keep track of everything! Adie visited in August, but without Stan and then they both came this fall. Oren asks why Papa stayed back, what they are doing today etc. And there have been lots of stories coming from Oren today beginning with "When I was a kid..."
He misses the big kids while they are at school, but we try to have our own fun. Tomorrow his morning is with Miles and the afternoon at his pre-school while I teach P.E.! :-)

1 comment:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...