Sunday, October 16, 2016

October Weekend







 On the challenging days, the challenging times, sights like this make God so real to me. Autumn beauty is so spectacular.

These kids LOVE carving pumpkins and love eating roasted pumpkin seeds.






Last weekend Uncle Matt spent Saturday evening here.

Then my dad came over Friday night (Merit's Bday) and spent yesterday here too.


Merit had a good 14th birthday! It was a day off from school so that was so fun. 


*****************************

Getting ready for another sale! Nov. I think! 

I love upcycling furniture and selling it. 






2 comments:

Tami said...

This is all so good. Family, beautiful kids, pretty pictures and Fall! I love your chicken boots, perfect fit for you!

Katie Allred said...

I miss you my friend!!! Lets get together soon. Lunch or thrifting?!? Or both!!!! Love you.

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...