Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Life


I am feeling long winded, but really there is no time for that. ;-)

There's our three big kids with cheesecake on Merit's birthday! 

I have been crafting. Paper bag books! Handmade soaps for friends and for Marianne's fundraising. Our friends Marianne and Alan will be adopting a boy from China. He is the boy they fostered this summer, a great kid who will finally have a forever family.


 Earning her keep...
My latest soap mold has been fun! 
This one is oatmeal, clove and cinnamon! 

Today I made a bunch of cards for Marianne to have for sale at Sendero Life Center - many vendors will be there this Sat. 9-2

Merit has a football game in Wenatchee tonight. But it does not START till 6:45! That means a really late night, especially for the little ones. I will probably stay home and be excited to hear about it through Vance and Merit.

No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...